"Sai, you are the Universal Father,You are the Universal Mother,Kindly confer every dependant of you with all the Four aspects or goals of auspiciousness ....
With Nirantara Sainama Sankirtan at the Sai Mandir within it, Dattaguru Bhandara is probably the Sai organization which is open all the 24 hours in a day. In addition to the round the clock Nama Sankirtan the following is the daily routine adopted by the trust.
- Kakad Arati.
- Abhishek(holy bath to Baba) and Alankar.
- Nitya parayana of Sri Gurucharitra for the welfare of the devotees.
- Morning naivedyam consisting of poori and shira (sweet) and arati with "OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI" in the popular "Jaya Jagadisha Hare" tune. Devotees do pradakshinas during this time with full devotion.
8:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Free Coupons issued for Prasad meals during noon.
- Maha Naivedyam and noon-arati with Sainama. Offering of food to Akhanda Dhuni. Offering of food to birds. Offering of food to Bheema - Amaraja river to feed acquatic creatures in it.
- Madhukari (single ite m prasad food like sambar rice, masala bath, kichidi etc.) served for devotees coming in queue. In accordance with the local practice on Ekadashi days rice items are avoided.
- Prasad food served to coupon holders. Sai trakanama nama "OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI" chanted till first round of serving is served. Sai tarakanama is chanted by participants to influence in their minds the fact that the food served is not ordinary but the holy Prasad from Baba.
- Sandhya arati with Sai tarakanama "OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI".
- Shej arati .
The Trust office will be open from 8:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M and 4:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M and the phone number for Contact is (08470) 274316.
On the infinite earth, the merciful Creator has provided limited number of sacred spots to easily and immediately develop access to Him and charge oneself with His boon bestowing grace to saturation, and be the recipient of worldly benefits of perishable nature and also spiritual benefits of imperishable nature, to the highest level of merging with Him.
In the world, mother’s love is treated to be superior to all other types of love. The love of Lord Datta, let His form be anything, out beats even this. With no rewards for His grace on the devotees, extending the same from worldly benefits to the highest spiritual goal of salvation, Lord Datta follows them birth after their birth till He leads them to achieve the above goal. This indescribable love of Him, combined with His divine powers tenderly takes care of every aspect of His devotees’ welfare.